Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been obsessing lately about the Cricut Expression cutter that The Pink Stamper highlighted in her blog. This electronic cutter looks awesome in that it will cut letters, shapes, and phrases any size you want. The DH and I discussed how we should each take some fun money from the economic stimulus check coming our way and spend it on ourselves. I'm trying to find some valid feedback on this product from those of you that may have one. Is it worth the money? Does it work as described? Is it durable?

Since I have been thinking so much of my scrapbooking, I had to take time tonight to do a little. Here's a 6X6 page I made of my nephews school pictures.






















Handsome boys aren't they.

Currently reading a book called Outflow: Outward-Focused Living in a Self-Focused World, by Steve Sjogren & Dave Ping for our Sunday morning bible study. Current reading talks about how we can minister by being good listeners. God is really speaking to me about listening instead of talking.

Scripture for today:
Proverbs 25:15 "Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is a wise man's rebuke to a listening ear."

God Bless.

No comments: