Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching Up!

It has been some time now since I blogged. The schedule is hectic from week to week, but with the Cross Country season winding down it will free up some weekend time. I think I may get to start sleeping in and relaxing a bit on Saturday mornings. YEAH!

I'm still jogging 2-3 times a week. I'm still somewhat shocked that I've been consistent with this new exercise, but I do love being outdoors in God's creation. That coupled with the fact that I want to stay in good health as I age and we are constantly told how good exercise is for our bodies. It's a way I can praise God and show my thanks for sustaining my health. And as long as the legs still move, why not let them carry me down a beautiful tree lined street or trail. Right?!?!?

Recently acquired a Cricut Expression machine. I am having so much fun scrapbooking and making cards with this new tool. It has provided hours of fun already. Can't wait to make some gifts and boxes with it. Good holiday ideas floating around in my head lately. . .

Well, it's late, and tomorrow is Friday! Yes! Looking forward to the weekend. Good luck at Regionals RLHS Cross Country team!!! Go Saders!!!!!

No comments: