Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February already!

Can you believe how fast the time goes by?!?! Hard to believe the first month of 2009 is behind us already. And I have to admit I'm not off to a very good start. Have lost my motivation for exercising and eating right. I really need to get a handle on things with all the vacationing we will be doing this year. First of which will be jetting to Alaska in February with my mom to see that newest addition to our family. Little Seamus Calvin!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person!

Didn't sleep at all last night. Finally got up around 3:30am to some bible study and praying. Went back to bed at 4:30 and laid there until 5:30 when it was time to get up. So only about 4 hours of sleep. I'm tired!!! But, I will take time to go to the stamping room tonight. Working on a little project that needs to be done so I can take it to Alaska.

Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone is staying healthy!!!
Peace

No comments: