Saturday, March 29, 2008

Took time today to stamp!!! Met with my upline for a bit this am to stamp a few new projects that are good for hostess gifts. The time I spend stamping goes so fast. Now I have a whole new list of items I want to order.

Also Celebrating today! My family took me for dinner to my favorite Mexican restaurant for a pre-birthday dinner. Same place they took me last year, with the exception of a few choice loved ones. It was nice!!! And . . . they were so gracious to tell the waiter it was my birthday. They bring this big sombrero and place it on your head and sing Happy Birthday in Spanish. So that naturally captures the attention of the whole restaurant. Embarrassing . . to say the least!!! I'll spare you the pictures that LSS took. Then to top it off we stopped at the craft store on the way home. That was a nice end to the evening. Only bought a few brads, but the cashier was nice enough to let me know that there will be a 50% off coupon in the paper tomorrow and with my receipt I get 20% off my entire next purchase. YEAH!!! Shopping anyone?

God Bless!

No comments: